In an article published in the Journal du Dimanche, more than sixty elected environmentalists and left call the government for a moratorium on 5G. Less than a week before the start of the allocation of frequencies to operators, these elected officials are calling on the executive to suspend the deployment of this technology, at least until the summer of 2021.
A platform signed by 11 mayors of large cities including Lyon, Bordeaux or Poitiers. “It’s a political problem, it’s about really asking what society we want for tomorrow“, explains Léonore Moncond’huy, the EELV mayor of Poitiers.
- VIDEO. Coronavirus: Jean-François Delfraissy “seeks above all to scare the French”, denounces Yannick Jadot
- VIDEO. Presidential 2022: “I am preparing for it”, assures Yannick Jadot who will see “when it is the moment of candidatures”
- VIDEO. 5G: “I don’t want Huawei in Europe,” says Yannick Jadot
- VIDEO. Christmas tree: Benoît Hamon denounces the “trial of incompetence and illegitimacy” against environmentalists
- Moratorium on 5G: “The green mayors had made us smile with a little eccentric ideas, there, they make us laugh yellow”, reacts the deputy Bruno Bonnel
- Weather forecast
- Tech / Web